Friday, December 11, 2009

Who I am


Who I am, maybe one day someone will wonder who I am the object of this entry is to let you know who I am.

My name is Niklas obviously, I'm 20 years old at the moment and currently work in Kosovo at Camp Bondsteel.

I sell cars to the troops and contractors here and travel around the balkans selling cars to other troops and contractors.

I believe in honesty and integrity, which to some may sound odd considering my profession, I however would like to point out the fact that even if you tell the truth 1,000 times and only lie once your reputation is ruined so best never to lie.

I'm a firm believer in common sense, on a day to day basis I rarely tackle problems with what I know, but what makes sense.

I hate celebrity news, it really frustrates me. I remember when the Paris Hilton sex tape or something along those lines came out. I remember watching several of the major news stations doing reports on it and on the ticker below it's highlighting N. Korea intentions to build nuclear weapons. Now in my opinion news about a country gaining nuclear weapons is far more important then someone having sex with someone else and recording it.

Same goes with Tiger Woods, the guy screwed some chicks great fine wonderful not my business, let's move on.

How was I raised, where was I raised, where I am from?

I was raised in a middle class family with a Mom, Dad, and a younger sister. I was raised in a very open household meaning nothing really was taboo in my house. My parents felt if they made something taboo it only made it more attractive which is true. I saw many of my friends who were raised in stricter households have more problems with drugs, and other addictions then myself.

I grew up all over the world, to give you a time line here it is

Ages 0-1 I lived in Germany, i was born there to a German mother and American Father

1-2 lived in Nebraska in the states (I think, this is still early on)

2-5 lived in Guam (this is where I have my first memories)

5-10 lived in Germany

10-16 lived in the states in Warner Robins Georgia

16-19 lived in Germany

19-current live in Kosovo

So a little bit about me!

Time to stop, enough about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment